Mirage air conditioner. Heat air conditioning systems.
Mirage Air Conditioner
- a system that keeps air cool and dry
- An air conditioner (often referred to as AC) is a home appliance, system or mechanism designed to dehumidify and extract heat from an area. The cooling is done using a simple refrigeration cycle.
- (AIR CONDITIONERS (WATER-COOLED)) Intended primarily for extreme operating conditions of high-ambient temperatures or severe contaminants, these units utilize water as the medium for heat dissipation.
- An optical illusion caused by atmospheric conditions, esp. the appearance of a sheet of water in a desert or on a hot road caused by the refraction of light from the sky by heated air
- Something that appears real or possible but is not in fact so
- an optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects
- something illusory and unattainable
- A mirage is a naturally occurring optical phenomenon in which light rays are bent to produce a displaced image of distant objects or the sky. The word comes to English via the French mirage, from the Latin mirare, meaning “to look at, to wonder at”.
New Air Conditioner
Old Air Conditioner